ORIENS Immigration is a franchised CICC partner (Canada) & an authorized MARA (Australia) representative and is one of the most trusted Immigration Visa consultants. From professional services to expert guidance, we provide every aspiring applicant with the best solutions and necessary support in navigating the immigration process for prominent nations.
The US provides several types of student visas. The type of visa along with its requirements is as stated:
1) F1 is for full-time students. General requirements include -Valid passport with a validity of at least six months beyond your period of stay. -A recent passport-size photograph. Confirmation page from DS -160. -Form I -20. -Payment of SEVIS application fees. -Application as a non-immigrant.
2) F3 visa is for Mexican and Canadian students who reside in their country and migrate here as part-time or full-time students.
3) M1 visa is for students who want to pursue vocational courses in the US. The required documents are: -Passport valid for at least six months -DS-160 confirmation -Visa appointment letter -Recent photographs -Fee receipts -Educational certificates -Proof of financial stability
4) M3 visa is for border commuters pursuing a vocational or non-academic course in the US.
5) J1 visa is for exchange students enrolled in relevant exchange programs.
The US provides different types of visitor visas based on the purpose of the applicant’s visa.
1) B1 visa is for business travellers who want to attend a conference, settle consult with business associates, or negotiate or settle an estate. The required documents to apply for a B1 visa are as follows:
2) B2 visa is for applicants who visit the US for medical treatment or to attend a social event. The requirements for a B2 visa are:
– Proof of funds
– Letters supporting reason for visiting the US
– Adequate insurance coverage
– Details of who you are staying with and where
– Air tickets
– Evidence that you will return to your home country
– Financial documents
– Insurance and other supporting documents
3) Transit C1 visa is for individuals who are travelling through the US to another destination. The required criteria to be fulfilled are:
-160 application form.
-Your passport with at least one blank page to attach a visa. A photograph that meets the requirements set by the US authorities.
-Proof that you have paid the transit visa fees.
-Social media credentials.
-Proof that you are allowed to enter the country of your final destination.
-Ticket or itinerary to your final destination.
-Letter stating the purpose of your visit to your final destination.
-Proof that you have funds to cover your expenses while in transit. The application process includes the following steps:
-Submission of the Form DS-160
-Payment of visa fees.
-Scheduling the transit visa interview at the US embassy or consulate.
-Submission of the required documents
-Attending the visa interview
4) Transit C1-D, D/C1 visa is for the crew members of international airlines or of sea vessels travelling to the US.
A Business Class Immigration is required to prove your eligibility for the Start-Up Business Class, a company must be formed and operating in Canada at the time the commitment is made.
ICT – Investor Visa
An Intra-Corporate Transfer (ICT) Card is a work permit that is usable in any EU country. It allows an employee of a firm with branches in an EU nation and a third country to relocate temporarily to an EU country for work purposes.
The SUV – Startup Visa Programme which connects creative entrepreneurs with financiers in Canada, primarily targets immigrants who have the potential to effectively build a firm. The EB-2C immigrant visa category includes a track for candidates interested in creating their own innovative company endeavour in the United States.
Applicants who are approved obtain a 10-year unrestricted green card to the United States for themselves and their dependents, which include their spouse and children under the age of 21. This implies that the successful candidate (and their families) will be able to live, work, and study anywhere in the United States.