ORIENS Immigration is a franchised CICC partner (Canada) & an authorized MARA (Australia) representative and is one of the most trusted Immigration Visa consultants. From professional services to expert guidance, we provide every aspiring applicant with the best solutions and necessary support in navigating the immigration process for prominent nations.
UK Student Visa Requirements:
– Applying for a student visa requires you to bring a lot more documentation than applying for a tourist visa.
– Aspirants must provide the required documentation, as well as supporting financial and academic records.
– Before heading to the consulate for the visa interview, be sure you review the UK Student Visa checklist.
Before applying, you must have the following documents:
– A filled-out student visa application form
– Acceptance letter (CAS) and visa letter
– Your authorised education institute will issue you with an acceptance letter (CAS) and a visa letter, which are formal and unconditional offers of a place on a programme of study.
– The visa letter must be issued within six months of your application.
– Applications with visa letters that are more than six months old will be denied.
– Having a visa letter does not ensure that your application will be approved. The applicant must fulfil all of the category’s requirements as well as any additional immigration laws.
– Proof of finances
– The money you need to show covers your course fees for your first year of study as well as your living expenses for up to nine months.
The visitor visa of the UK, also known as the Standard Visitor Visa, is a short-term visa that permits the bearer to stay in the UK for up to six months. The embassy may, however, issue visas for a shorter amount of time. This visa is designed for people who want to visit the United Kingdom for the following reasons:
– To pay visits to family members.
– Medical attention.
– For business purposes.
Documents Required for Visitor Visa are: –
– VAF1A tourist visa application form for the United Kingdom.
– Two recent colour images (within the last six months).
– A valid passport including at least one blank page.
– Evidence of financial resources to support living expenses while in the UK.
– Information about your lodging in the United Kingdom.
– Extensive trip itinerary.
– Previous travel experience.
– Information about your native country’s address.
– An invitation letter from the host.
– Paid visa costs to the United Kingdom.
– Certified translations of any document written in a language other than English or Welsh.
– Recognised English Language Certificate.
– Your criminal record.
– Your parents’ names and birth dates.
– If you are currently working, contact your current employer.
Because the UK investor visa allows for permanent residency in the UK, it is often known as UK Citizenship by Investment. To obtain UK Citizenship by Investment, you must first obtain a settlement permit in the UK, which you can accomplish after a specified duration in the UK with an Investor visa.
This period is determined by the amount of money invested, as follows:
If you invest £10 million, you can seek to settle in the UK after two years.
If you invest £5 million, you can seek to settle in the UK after three years.
If you invest £2 million, you can seek to settle in the UK after 5 years.
After a year in the UK with a settlement permit, you can apply for UK Citizenship by Investment.
In order to apply, you must pay a fee of £1,330.
A Skilled Worker visa permits you to enter or remain in the UK to work for an approved company in a qualifying job. The Tier 2 (General) work visa has been replaced by this visa.