UK Student Visa Requirements:
– Applying for a student visa requires you to bring a lot more documentation than applying for a tourist visa.
– Aspirants must provide the required documentation, as well as supporting financial and academic records.
– Before heading to the consulate for the visa interview, be sure you review the UK Student Visa checklist.
Before applying, you must have the following documents:
– A filled-out student visa application form
– Acceptance letter (CAS) and visa letter
– Your authorised education institute will issue you with an acceptance letter (CAS) and a visa letter, which are formal and unconditional offers of a place on a programme of study.
– The visa letter must be issued within six months of your application.
– Applications with visa letters that are more than six months old will be denied.
– Having a visa letter does not ensure that your application will be approved. The applicant must fulfil all of the category’s requirements as well as any additional immigration laws.
– Proof of finances
– The money you need to show covers your course fees for your first year of study as well as your living expenses for up to nine months.